Mon - Sat 9:00 - 20:00
Hip Fat Removal
Excess fat on the hips is the cause of many women’s complexes. Sometimes they refuse to buy the treasured wardrobe items, going to the beach. Exercising, active physical activity and proper nutrition as traditional methods of losing weight are not always able to give the desired result.
In the female body, normal adipose tissue is greater than in the male one, and a small layer is considered normal and contributes to the favorable fertilization and functioning of the reproductive function, the regularity of the cycle and other physiological processes. Adipose tissue is the site of the production of female estrogen hormones, which play a significant role in a woman’s body, affecting the youth and skin elasticity, reproductive and circulatory systems, psycho-emotional background, memory and attention. It is these reasons that indirectly affect the complexity of fat loss in some areas, especially from the hips, as this is directly related to the genetic predisposition and individual characteristics of the woman’s body. Today, plastic surgery has made a huge leap forward and there is the possibility of effective and efficient disposal of excess fat – hip liposuction.
There are no absolute indications for hip liposuction, for this operation, the patient’s desire is enough to improve her appearance and become slimmer. Hip liposuction will be an excellent alternative to long sports, massage and dieting.
Hip liposuction is a plastic surgery aimed at getting rid of excess adipose tissue and stretched skin with a decrease in their circumference. Liposuction in the hips gives a lasting and guaranteed result for a long time.
ADVANTAGES OF HIP LIPOSUCTION
– Security. The likelihood of complications in the postoperative period is very low.
– Minimal traumatic effect on the tissue.
– The mechanical effect on adipose tissue with its subsequent excretion is the most effective method in the fight against local fatty deposits.
– Absence of scars and marks after surgery. Since at the end of the operation, small incisions are sutured with cosmetic sutures, which after a while become almost invisible.
– Fast rehabilitation period.
There are contraindications to the procedure for removing fat from the hips, for example, obesity, since the location of fat, in this case, will be throughout the body, and the local removal of adipose tissue will be disproportionate, because with excess body weight, the result will be short-lived, and weight after some time will return.
Other contraindications include:
– Pregnancy, breast-feeding;
– Acute viral hepatitis;
– The presence in the history of endocrine diseases that are accompanied by overweight (Cushing’s syndrome, polycystic ovary syndrome, diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism, etc.);
– Pathology of the blood coagulation system;
– Acute infectious processes;
– skin diseases in the hips;
– autoimmune diseases.
You need to consult a doctor to identify possible contraindications.
During the consultation, it is necessary to warn the doctor about taking medications, about allergies and associated diseases. Before the operation, the surgeon evaluates the degree of excess tissue on the hips, discusses the planned volume of the operation and the wishes of the patient.
A prerequisite is the delivery of instrumental and laboratory examinations, which include:
Complete blood count and urinalysis;
– blood glucose;
– Blood type and Rh factor;
– Coagulation testing (coagulation time, INR, PTI, APTT);
– Biochemical analysis of blood (bilirubin, ALT, AST, total protein, urea, creatinine, C-reactive protein, liver tests, electrolytes (potassium, sodium, calcium);
– Blood test for HbsAg (viral hepatitis B);
– Total antibodies HCV (viral hepatitis C);
– Blood test for HIV and RW;
– Consultation of GP
– Fluorography or chest X-ray results
How is the operation performed?
Before proceeding to the main stage of the operation, the surgeon applies markings on the alleged incision area, dabs the surgical field with an antiseptic. Hip liposuction is performed under general anesthesia. After the introduction of anesthesia, the surgeon makes several punctures, 3-5 mm in diameter, destructs adipose tissue, separates it from the connective tissue, and pumps. If there is a large amount of skin in the thigh area, the surgeon excises it along the natural fold of the skin in the inner surface of the thigh. Punctures are sutured with a cosmetic suture and covered with an aseptic dressing. About 5 liters of fat are removed in one operation.
You can not remove more, as this will lead to hypohydration of the body and metabolic disorders. The duration of liposuction on average is 45-60 minutes, depending on the complexity of the process and the amount of fat removed.
What is the rehabilitation period like?
Hip liposuction gives guaranteed and lasting results, the final result can be evaluated after 1-1.5 months.
Rehabilitation is an important stage in the postoperative period, since the final results, wound healing and scarring depend on it.
The rehabilitation period, on average, lasts 4-6 weeks, and during this period it is necessary to adhere to the following recommendations:
– Use compressive underwear;
– Limit physical activity, swimming in the pool, visiting baths and saunas;
– We recommend giving up nicotine and alcohol, as they significantly increase the healing period;
– Follow a balanced diet and drink plenty of fluids.