- Serious somatic diseases of the heart, kidneys, liver and other organs
- Hemophilia. Coagulation failure.
- Lactation period.
- Abnormal tests.
- Drug allergy.
- The tendency of the skin to the appearance of keloid scars.
- Diabetes mellitus (if glycated hemoglobin and glucose profile are normal, then surgical intervention is possible).
- The presence of respiratory diseases (SARS, etc.)
In the presence of symptoms such as cough, runny nose, aching joints, temperature (up to 37.2) and the period immediately after the SARS is a contraindication to surgery.
The implementation of surgical intervention in this condition can lead to serious postoperative complications and a long recovery period.